The popularity of Linux operating system has increased the demand of well-trained Linux developers in the IT industry. Technical superiority, ownership cost and security are some of the reasons for Linux popularity.
We have designed a Linux Training course which is suitable for beginners as well as for those who want to enhance their skills in Linux. Even the existing Linux professionals can also join the course to update their knowledge so that they handle all modern IT requirements efficiently.
Our training session includes a series of programming exercises, practical implementation in well-equipped labs and tips from Linux experts. Here are the topics which will be covered under the Linux training session:
• Configuration of static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
• Setting kernel runtime parameters.
• Building simple RPMs.
• Configuring an iSCSI initiator.
• Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
• Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
• Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
• Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, and NTP.
You are welcome to talk to our Linux experts regarding any query related to the training programme.